venerdì 27 marzo 2009

Single mum

Single mum

I wake up in the morning
with sadness in my eyes

I' m a single mum
In a Kali-Durga style
I'm searching for peace
in the world , around me

I don't know wich way to move
in the landscape of my senses

In the nights you call me love
And the day you want to kill me

But I have a back door
with my music
with my group

In my way
In my days

Give me something special for my life
You Give me something special for my life
I've never ever seen before
there is nothing more beautiful
slowly, without argument,
I will know you trough
and trough.


But your soul surprises me
like the breath of the sea
and the taste of salt comes to my mouth belive me

I'm a single mum..
I want deeds, not words

You call me love

I want deeds, not words

In my days
In my way

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento